The drywall was sanded upstairs today, and the whole place is totally covered in dust. I missed the sight of Gerald mopping the Masonite floors, but I wished i could have seen this.
By now we were hoping to have all the drywall sanded, and a coat of primer on the walls. It's likely that some work will happen over the weekend, but I'm not exactly sure what and when.
The red oak hardwood flooring has arrived. Floor installation starts on Monday, regardless of where we are at with the walls.
Big pile o' flooring
and another big pile o' flooring
Tiles, to be installed.
glass tiles to be used for accent in the ensuite shower. You can see just how much dust was generated today sanding drywall
floor tiles for the basement stairs into the addition
slate
floor tiles for the laundry room
floor tiles for the ensuite shower, in the ensuite shower
floor tiles for the ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom will use these also.











No comments:
Post a Comment