Ren-Oh: Guest Post

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Guest Post

a Burmese cat's impression of the second storey.

Despite the efforts of some, I managed a quick jaunt around the new premises including a quick scoot up the ladder to the second floor.   Had a great look around and checked out all the views.  What a vista to the south towards the schoolyard!  I’ve heard the big furry guy talk of a monorail stop right in front of the big window.  This would have been great for some young students years ago but they’ve outgrown all that now – reality check bud!  

I think the best feature is that we will be high up in the tree canopy – just like in the jungle.  This bodes well for good reception on TVO-CATS and viewing the various avian shows available on that station. Highly educational and entertaining. I also understand that there will be some highly desirable warm spots by this window, an indication of good design, I say.  Hopefully, there will be two storey high drapes for me to climb.

I bet this doorway will be a sunny spot.

There are several other windows in this room that look promising including a long horizontal one looking west but someone left their sunglasses and sunscreen there.  I hope those aren’t part of the design.

A window on the north side looks like a bathroom window so not much prospect of relaxing warm spots there.  I suppose it might be nice for fresh air as long as its open, but there aren’t any trees nearby so its not likely going to be on the A-list of warm spots.

The long horizontal windows on the north side are way too high for me to reach but they might be good for a breeze or two.  Can’t wait to see what happens next. If any one has my interests in mind, we’ll have a climber or two out to the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment