Ren-Oh: Updates

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Updates

New blog banner today in honour of our reader "RAR".

Slow progress yesterday...more progress today.

We have toilets and sinks in both bathrooms upstairs, and a temporary shower curtain rod and head in the main bathroom.  We should be able to start using the bath and shower in there.

The electrician was here for a bit today.  Still lots more to do.  Some of the pot lights were installed here and there, and the electrical outlet for the fridge works now.  It appears the electrics for the stove are in place, but I can't know for sure.  The gas guy was here today, but he didn't have the correct size of hookups for the stove, so that will have to wait for tomorrow.  I got the FBMB Junior (aka the butane fired hot plate) out tonight to reheat some soup.  Was hoping I wouldn't have had to resort to it.

The coffee maker is working well, and it is nice to have a good coffee in the morning.

Peter has been working on installing the laundry room cabinets, and doing some re-routing of the ductwork for the dryer.  Now that the dryer is in place, we could see where the ductwork rough-in could have been better-placed.

The POD comes tomorrow, and Saturday will be the unloading-fest.

1 comment:

  1. I am honoured! This is the best thing that has happened since I was Person of the Year!
    rar

    ReplyDelete