Ren-Oh: Today's Progress

Monday, November 3, 2008

Today's Progress

No pictures today.  The time change makes it tricky to get any exterior photos when I get home.  I'll have to get up a bit earlier in the morning to get exterior shots.

A bunch more plywood panels were put on the outside today, and the painter started priming some walls upstairs.  Peter, the trim carpenter, has begun installing some of the closet shelving.  Don't quote me 100%, but I think virtually all the baseboards and much of the door trim has been installed now.

Frank and I brought the island sink back to Ridalco to get the sink deck flattened out.  Unfortunately, we arrived there at lunch, so nobody from the back of the shop was around who could talk to us about how to fix things.  We ended up leaving the sink there with instructions to call Frank.  On the way home, I hit up Frank for intel on the bath vanities.  It appears they are well underway, so I'm less concerned about their timing than I was before.

The last of the wall tile arrived today, so we're ready for installation whenever we can get Codreanu back.

Tomorrow, the soapstone counters will be installed.  Stop by the blog on Tuesday evening for some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment