Ren-Oh: More drywall and more other stuff

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More drywall and more other stuff

The big surprise of the morning was the large delivery of roofing materials in the front yard.  It appears that the re-roofing of the old part of the house will start tomorrow. I'm happy about this, because the shingles will have some warm weather to "bake" into place before winter.  I was a little concerned that the roofers would not get to our job until much later in the fall.

The replacement vent hood for the kitchen has arrived, and this one is in good condition cosmetically, so that's good.

We're waiting for some marble samples after meeting with the marble/granite guy this morning.  We also got the tile quote today, it was quite a bit different than we expected, so we're going through things with sharp pencils in order to assimilate this into the overall plan.

I dropped off a payment at Frank's shop today, and got a look at the lower cabinets.  they're going to be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment