Jane and I were out of town again, this time we were invited to a friend's cottage. It was nice to go swimming and canoeing and generally not be in a bombed-out house without comfortable places to sit, etc. Oh, and we took our laundry to the cottage instead of the other way around. Crazy.
Lots of small progress here and there on the house, along with a few "do-overs" here and there. The window in the old master bedroom has been replaced, and there is some insulation being installed upstairs somewhere. I'll see if I can get some pictures online today or tomorrow.
And now we are three - Simone joins in on the camping starting today for two weeks. For all those times the girls wanted to make a fort in the living room and then sleep there, that time is now!
Arg! I'm missing major fort building opportunities.
ReplyDeleteYes totally - its fort building time - and Simone asked yesterday what would be done about her ceiling - and the remaining masking tape up there.....!
ReplyDelete