Ren-Oh: Ren-Oh, The Home Game!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ren-Oh, The Home Game!

OK, now for something completely different.  Jane and I have been slaving away making scads of decisions while you, blog readers, sit back in your computer chairs and watch from afar, wishing you could somehow, anyhow, play along from the comfort of your home or other displaced living situation.  Well now you can.

These three drawings are essentially the same, except the layout of cement board panels on the first storey is different in each drawing.  The question is, which layout did Jane and I choose?

Yeah, I know the scale of each drawing is a bit different, and there are some crazy polygons on the left side of Option C, but that's not the point.  I'm doing this from the hotel, people..compromises have to be made.


Option A


Option B


Option C - ignore the crazy shapes drawn where the old house is on the north elevation.

If you can't see the images large enough, you can click on each one to view larger size in PicasaWeb Albums.

Leave your fave choice or best guess at what we chose in the blog comments.  You don't need to register to leave an anonymous comment.  I'll announce the one we actually chose in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I'll say Option A. The window placement on the west elevation is a little more symetrical, and you'd want a smaller window like that on the first floor somewhat higher than in Options B and C.

    ReplyDelete