Ren-Oh: Moving Right Along

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Moving Right Along

We're all getting adjusted to the new digs.  Miso is adjusting somewhat slower than the rest of us.  She kept us informed about her adjustment progress or lack thereof all night with regular meow sessions.

Just a bit more POD loading for Jane and I to do this evening, then the POD will be removed to the giant warehouse o' PODs.

The windows are in and they look really nice.  The upper part of the big south window looks really great from the inside.  Essentially floor to ceiling window on the second storey.  You'll have to continue to use your imagination.  Actually, I'm having to use my imagination, as I got to the house too late yesterday to walk around inside the addition.  It was boarded shut by the time I got there.

Meeting with Frank, our kitchen guy, tonight...followed by the final POD loading fest.  Then we are golden for a few days, and that will be a welcome thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment