I haven't done any house pictures in awhile. Will try and take a few tomorrow to show progress since the last round of pictures.
When we last left off, it was two days before Christmas, and the cats had already opened their one and only gift. For the rest of us, Christmas Eve was a "short night". We were to pick up Maddy's Aussie boyfriend Tom at the airport at midnight. However, due to various weather delays, the actual time of arrival was 4:30AM. This meant a night with not much sleep for Jane and I, followed by a very early morning. Christmas-proper was later than usual...I don't think anyone got into their stocking before noon.
For a few years now, our family tradition on Christmas Eve has been to have Raclette. We didn't do this on Christmas Eve, as we wanted to wait until Tom was with us. Instead, we had potato latkes (lots of them), and steamed asparagus.
Tonight, it was time for raclette.

No comments:
Post a Comment