Not much house news, as you’d expect. The buried electrical line to the garage is all done now, and the building inspector for the city was around for the final inspection. There were a couple of small things, but otherwise fine I think.
Something interesting on the way to work today. For the past couple of years, I’ve seen this how-would-you-say “unique” van driving around Hintonburg and Wellington West. I’ve just never managed to see it at a time when I had a camera handy…and of course you never know when or where you’ll actually see the thing. Well today, while waiting for the bus, I spied the van stopped at a red light. After frantically digging for my camera, I was able to squeeze off a couple of frames before the van drove away.
Here’s one of the photos. I bet the guy who drives this thing is a real character.

I bet that guy is a Pearly King!
ReplyDelete