Ren-Oh: Left to my own devices

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Left to my own devices

More painting today.  Still no pictures to show for it.  My office is done save for some trim, and Jane's studio is almost as far along.  Jane also painted the medicine chest in the ensuite, so both of the bathrooms are ready now for whenever the mirrors will arrive.

Where are we going with all this?

Once the renovation is done, I will run out of a handy supply of material to write about and photograph.  I have ideas for a new site, but I won't be about to count on renovation progress every day to create content.  Even now, I'm having to fill in with some food porn and crazy videos as things slow down with construction and finishing. 

Left to my own devices, the sort of imagery I'll be posting will broaden out beyond This Old House and food porn.  Hell, I may even leave the house with a camera in-hand now and again.

Buckle up, eh!


while helping Simone with her geometry homework this afternoon.

For those looking forward to more house pictures, fear not.  There will be some shots this week of the new painting, and Ren-Oh reader Doug has loaned me some studio lights so I can take some nicer photos of the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment