Ren-Oh: A Brief Interruption

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Brief Interruption

We interrupt this semi-constant stream of drivel, food porn, random old photos and various cat pictures to bring you some actual content that is actually related to the title of this blog.

In this case, some “in-progress” pictures of the new fence going up.


The fence is made of white cedar. There is still a small section left to build.  The entry will be a 6ft wide sliding panel.


What’s this bit for?


shelves for the recycle bins.


Looks good from inside the yard too.

The fencing contractor is building a few other sundry things outside…I’ll have pictures of them when they are built, and then I guess it’s back to the old cat photos, etc.

2 comments:

  1. So when does the garage roof get raised and sloped for solar panels - or is it going to be a green roof? TIka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the roof becomes a kitty playground. Miso

    ReplyDelete