Ren-Oh: Last of the Kitchen Photos

Monday, March 9, 2009

Last of the Kitchen Photos

More of the island, and its joinery.


I had not intended to shoot from this angle.  Thus, the pots and pans weren't as neatly arranged as they should have been.  Still, I liked the image enough to include it in the final set.  One "hidden" feature of the kitchen you can see here...if you look under the large stockpots, you'll see the white plastic of our Roomba vacuum, in its lair underneath the island.  The charging station is powered by a separate electrical outlet installed behind the wicker basket.  The Roomba itself is accessed using its remote control, which sits in the drawer to the left of the stove.

That's probably all the images from the kitchen shoot that I'll post, unless something else leaps out at me.  Keep in mind that this is not even one quarter of all the finished images, but gives a good overview of many of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment