Ren-Oh: Before and After the Fire (part 2)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Before and After the Fire (part 2)

So in the last post I explained that pictures sometimes hang around long enough that they grow an unintended subject.  Once there was the fire at the flower shop, I had intended to post the before and after pictures…but before I posted them I wanted to correct the perspective in the shots so that the buildings looked nice and “flat” from the front, and the vertical lines were more or less vertical.  This took some time for me to get around to doing.

In the meantime, there was yet another fire on Preston of yet another building I had shot ages ago and not posted the photo.  Today and went out to shoot the “after” shot from more or less the same perspective.

So here we are with Bombay Bollywood and Leonardo’s Ristorante, both before and after the fire (they are two restaurants that share the same building…it’s not an Indo-Itala fusion place.

 

1 comment:

  1. You keep posting these before and after fire pictures and people are going to get suspicious.

    ReplyDelete