Ren-Oh: [UPDATED] Things you don’t see everyday

Friday, February 26, 2010

[UPDATED] Things you don’t see everyday

I was heading upstairs to bed last night and checked out the window to make sure nothing was amiss on the street.  We had a bunch of wet snow through the evening, so I was looking at the trees when I suddenly noticed this on our street.


ghost truck

Not often that you see a fully unloaded car carrier truck parked on our street in the middle of a snowstorm, or any other time for that matter.


drive on up!

…and by morning it had vanished just as mysteriously as it had arrived.

 

 

 

Naaaawwww, it was still there when I got home after work. 


looks like a cool new play structure for the school.

More information when we know it…

UPDATE – I was awoken at 5am Saturday by the unmistakable sound of someone starting up and driving away their car carrier truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment